Edible Flower Workshop June 13
Eat your flowers! In this hands-on workshop, you'll learn how to identify, grow, and cook with a vibrant array of seasonal edible flowers. The class will be guided by Hannah Ross and Nikelle Orellana-Reyes of Wylde, and Michelle Aronson of the Farmbelly Cooking School. Together we will dig into the following topics and hands-on activities:
• Learn to identify and taste different varieties of edible flowers
• Learn how to grow, care for, and property harvest edible flowers
• Plant your own edible flower in a pot to take home
• Learn recipes and tips for incorporating flowers into your everyday cooking
• Make Edible Flower Spring Rolls with a Miso-Tahini Dipping Sauce
Your ticket includes a detailed informational packet, all materials, ingredients, and farm fresh snacks + wine to enjoy during the class. Please email email@example.com if you have any food allergies/preferences, which we are happy to accommodate.
The class will start at 6 pm in our studio at 2116 New Bern Ave. Suite J in East Raleigh, and finish around 7:30 pm. Light refreshments will be served.
*Note: due to the limited number of seats available, purchased classes are non-refundable. Price includes sales tax.